An extensive range of innovative, value for money and durable kitchen hardware and accessories.
Cutlery tray is made from the best quality material
- Steam beech wood is a water-resistant material used to make these cutlery trays
- This cutlery tray comes in sizes that are fit for 2 ft (600mm) drawers and 3ft and (900mm) drawers
- The cutlery tray is designed in a way that is it easy to install and clean.
- This design has no sharp edges
All the specification you need to know
- The huge size of W 83cm x D 48.5cm x H 5 cm (W 32.7 inches x D 19 inches x H 2 inches) is a must for every Indian kitchen.
- This cutlery tray has broad partitions with different lengths that allow cutlery and serving spoons of different sizes to be stored easily.
- The finishing is smooth and uniform
- The steam beech material provides 4 times better durability than bamboo.
A slot size for all your needs including spices
- This cutlery tray has 10 slots of different heights and widths.
- One can easily place all kinds of cooking tools.
- This ensures that you can organise the cutlery according to types, sizes and utility.
- This organisation will make it easier for you to find the right tool when you are cooking and hence make the process faster and more efficient
- This organisational tool speeds up your cooking process by helping you find your spices and cutlery easily.
Easy to maintain
- The strong steam beech material from which the cutlery tray is made ensures that it survives the wear and tear of heat and stains.
- The smooth finish and the colour make it stain resistant and easy to clean.
- Further more because of its ease of installation it can be removed from the drawer, wiped with a wet cloth and re-installed without any hassle.
- Please ensure that you are not placing wet utensils in the cutlery partition to increase the longevity of it.